Home | About Cuba | Travel | Travel Overview

Site Search

Travel Information Print E-mail

  • The Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs maintains an important travel advisory update page for Cuba. Read the bulletin before you go for vital information.

  • If you are planning to rent a car while in Cuba, you will need an International Driver's Permit, available from the CAA: Permit Form. See also the DFAIT link above for important information on insurance matters.

  • For those who plan to be in Cuba for more than three months, it is recommended that you register with the Canadian Embassy

  • Thinking of taking some gifts for your friends in Cuba? Read this article for some advice on what to take, how to take it and alternative options.

Canadian Travel Agencies specializing in Cuba:



Articles of interest to travelers:




Travel enquiries:


If you are going to Cuba and you have questions about what you can bring and cannot bring or other issues relating to the Cuban Government, please try the links below:

www.aduana.co.cu (in Spanish)


Copyright © 2023 canadiannetworkoncuba.ca. All Rights Reserved.
Joomla! is Free Software released under the GNU/GPL License.